[3830] CQWW SSB SJ2A(SM3WMV) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@sm3wmv.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SJ2A(SM3WMV) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 02:19:25 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SJ2A
Operator(s): SM3WMV
Station: SM2EKM

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Boden
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1043    27       82
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1043    27       82  Total Score = 153,908

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I worked a few hours for the first time from SM2EKM station since the station I
usually use has been sold. I had intentions to do this one full time but my
neck messed with me and when also conditions were terrible I decided to do
something useful with my time instead and went home. So about 11 hours behind
the radio.

We'll see if I'll operate any in the CW leg. Might just do it for fun in
semi-serious DX mode.

5/5el + 4el
FT1000D + Homebrew amp

73 de Mike (SM3WMV)