[3830] CQWW SSB VE3MGY SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vy2mgy@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3MGY SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 03:35:43 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3MGY
Operator(s): VE3MGY
Station: VE3MGY

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: ONTARIO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:  308    5        7
   80:    0    0        0
   40:    0    0        0
   20:    0    0        0
   15:    0    0        0
   10:    0    0        0
------------------------------
Total:  308    5        7  Total Score = 6,588

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Condx were terrible. Although QRN was very low, around S4 on the vertical, S0 on
the RX antennas, propagation just wasn't there. Even local stations were down 30
- 40 db at times compared to other years. It felt like everyone was  QRP. The
usual power houses like HC8N were at the noise level, or below it at times.
Even the big EU guns like CN2R were way down. Listening to the big east coast
Multi Multi's trying to, and failing at times, to work EU let me know that that
it wasn't just myself having a hard time.

We can hope for better condx for the CW part but since that is in exactly 28
days....   Well, you know what I mean.

73
Brian
VE3MGY