[3830] CQWW SSB 4O3A SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yt6a@cg.yu
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 4O3A SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 04:00:21 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O3A
Station: 4O3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Obosnik
Operating Time (hrs): 47
Radios: SO2R

  160:  237    11       57
   80:  650    18       82
   40:  601    28       96
   20: 1757    32      117
   15: 1427    34      121
   10:  461    17       70
------------------------------

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

New SO2R station layout with fully automation works fine and itâ??s really
something I am proud about.

This time was no lucky with weather. As station is very weather dependable (
hilltop and poor grounding ), huge thunderstorm put me in position to think
about quitting contest and switching station off for grounding. But I decided
to put in some risk. Low bands were so noisy, even on beverages and I did not
use my advantage on low bands at all. Even on beverages I had noise on few S
unit levels. It was funny that I was running on 160M first night, because on
80M and 40M I had terrible static. Beverages were only on 160M useful at that
moment.

In generally conditions were good. Second day I expected to have luck with USA
conditions on high bands, but it was worse than first afternoon.

Thanksâ?? to all for calling and see you in CQ WW CW.

Ranko â?? 4O3A