[3830] CQWW SSB EY8MM SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nmt@at-communication.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EY8MM SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 05:36:00 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EY8MM
Operator(s): EY8MM
Station: EY8MM

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Dushanbe
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:  813    26      104
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: ATCC

Comments:

IC775DSP + Acom 2000A
Bi-Square Weast-East @ 55 m tower
Bi-Square North-South @ 55 m tower
3 el Delta Loop to EU between two 28 m towers
4 Beverage antennas

Everything worked great and no Murphy visits. Only problem is too much noise on
BV to Pacific cost me few mults.

Nice experience! Main problem to keep CQ freq. Instantly somebody from EU comes
on. QRM inside EU are too high and to keep frequency you need to produce realy
strong signal.

Overal goal was to set Zone 17 record as my QTH is deep in continent and not
really competitive on Low Band contesting.

Great condition second morning to Carribean. Signals were so strong that it was
easy to hunt. Prop did not open to EU from Carribean and my signal was quite
competitive. Missed V4 mult from Carribean.

Second night was dissapointing. Band was noisy and no real good signals even
from big guns. No NA signals at all.

Loudest signals:
NA-WE3C
EU-RU6LA
SA-HK6K
AS-UA9PC
AF-TS6A
OC-KH7B and KH7X.

Quite a few outstanding Mults came to my CQ.

I will put some expanded results, audio, photos and statistics shortly on my
WEB. Now looking for audio recording of my signal to put audio of qso's from
both points. Please contact me directly if you have it.

CU in CQ WW CW!

73, Nodir EY8MM
www.ey8mm.com