[3830] CQWW SSB N1DC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N1DC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 06:43:27 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Eastern MASS
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    9     3        2
   40:   11     6       10
   20:   16     7        9
   15:   54    12       34
   10:   60     9       25
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

RIG  Ten Tec OMNI 7    MFJ Differnetial T Tuner  Heil Proset Plus
ANTENNAS  10/15/20M  HyGain Explorer 14 @ 30 ft     80/40M  dipoles
Computer  HP Pavillion running CT

Had very limited time this weekend due to family commitments. First time using
my new OMNI 7. I found myself making a few mistakes with the dual VFO's. Big
problems on 20M due with unexpectedly high SWR. Decided to stay off 20 due to
reports of RF in the audio. Very nice opening on 10M Sunday afternoon. Thanks
for the QSO's. I will have more time for CW later this month.

73  Rick   QTH  Braintree MA