[3830] CQWW SSB DJ8OG(@DJ6QT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dj8og@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB DJ8OG(@DJ6QT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:41:52 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: DJ8OG
Operator(s): DJ8OG
Station: DJ6QT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JO40NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 41.5

  160:  188     6       45
   80:  241    11       62
   40:  493    17       74
   20:  971    29      108
   15: 1130    33      111
   10:  355    18       64
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I could work again at DJ6QT´s station. It was very nice to run the contest from
this station. It was real fun to run high rates almost all the time.
A nice surprise was the last hour on 40m. Very strong signals from US and VE
made it a real pleasure to work in that incredible high QRM. I planed to go QRT
some hours before the end but now Im happy that I stayed on. Thanks for all who
called me. Sorry for those I couldnt pick out of the QRM.

Hope to see you again in the next contest. Vy73 Matt, DJ8OG