[3830] CQWW SSB VE3FRX SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3FRX SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:01:23 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3FRX
Operator(s): VE3FRX
Station: VE3FRX

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Varna, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:   5      2        5
   40:   2      2        2
   20:  21      6       10
   15:  47     12       35
   10:   7      3        6
------------------------------
Total:  82     25       58  Total Score = 16,683

Club:

Comments:

First contest since moving back to Ontario from Alberta, where I was VE6GJ.
Retired to acreage about 3mi East of Lake Huron, about 1 hr North of London,
ON.
Just got the station temporarily set up using a Double Extended Zepp at 40ft
and my Kenwood TS-950SDX and N1MM (ver. 7.1).  All seem to be working well, but
had to go out of town contest weekend and only managed 5 hours (Fri start and
Sunday).
Great conditions with 10 and 15 open and managed to contact Senegal on 80m.  So
looking forward to 160m contest next.
Thanks for the Qs and look for better logs in the future from VE3FRX.
73,
Jeff, VE3FRX.