[3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, neilpowell1@eircom.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EI7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 04:19:34 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI3JE,EI6BT,EI8IR,EI9FBB,G4CLA,G7TWC,LY3MM,W5GN
Station: EI7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CORK
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  269    12       61
   80:  786    23       98
   40:  788    28      111
   20: 2404    36      141
   15: 2008    31      131
   10:  341    21       74
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

After sveral years with no major problems, we had several this year which
certainly impacted on the final score.  The main problem was a couple of hours
in the rotator for the 40m beam and the mult stations tri-bander failed,
thankfully it failed pointing at NA which at least was a usefull direction.
Conditions were down on last year with nowhere near as good a propagation.  10m
score down and didn't get the SP-E propagation to NA which others have reported.
 80m very good on Saturday night with long NA runs and 40m in good shape as
well.  JA's hard to find this year with no substantial runs.  We were in
general pleased with the result this year considering the problems we had, Q's
are up on last year but mults down which was not surprising being not able to
turn the antennas, but the overall score was up.

Thanks to all that called us and hopefully we will be on for the CW leg
depending if we can get enough operators.

Neil EI3JE.