[3830] CQWW SSB WB9Z SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jerry@daca.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WB9Z SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 09:04:31 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WB9Z
Operator(s): WB9Z
Station: WB9Z

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   53    15       34
   80:  149    20       62
   40:  196    23       79
   20:  718    33      106
   15:  730    28       98
   10:   88    11       34
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I definitely felt like I was in the black hole this year.

My score was down about 300K from last year.

It was very disheartening to have so many new 0 point USA stations
call in and not be worth anything.  I thought we were suppose
to be welcoming these folks to the wonderful world of
contesting. Most of the time I had to CQ and ask for DX or VE ONLY
and then when I did work someone needing zone 4, the others
would come out of the woodwork... covering up the weaker DX
stations... at times I was so dam mad I was ready to quit.

Why can't the CQWW DX powers to be change the rules and make,
same country contacts count 1 point like the CQWW RTTY Contest?

If things don't change soon in regards to this, this maybe my
last CQWW SSB Contest after 35 years if it being my favorite
contest.

Signed.... "I didn't have any fun in this one".

WB9Z