[3830] CQWW SSB S53F(@S52AW) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB S53F(@S52AW) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:55:38 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: S53F
Operator(s): S53F
Station: S52AW

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Krsko
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:
   80:
   40: 3170    34      137
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 3170    34      137  Total Score = 895,014

Club: Belokranjec CC

Comments:

MNI TNX to Karl - S52AW invited me to his location again. This year he put up a
new 3L Yagi at 30 m AGL , next to existing 5 L QUAD at 60 m AGL. The second
antenna improved my score from last year for 1000 QSO and 100k pts, even the
conditions were worse. That could be the reason I missed a lot of DX pts. I
also missed quite easy MPL Z1 and Z19.
I also had only 2 hour break . The biggest problem was my voice keyer, which
did not work, so I had to use my own voice, like back in the old days. It was
very hard. Next I had some complications with switching between the 3 antennas.
I missed a lot of QSO-s due to very crowed band, also on the USA freq. between
7.200 to 7.300 MHz. I do apologize to all stations who called me and did not
get my replay.
However I had great fun. Before the contest I thought that  3.000 QSO-s  was
â??mission impossibleâ??.
See you again in WW CW. Iâ??ll be weaker, because I will be operating from my
location with 2 x vertical on 7 MHz.
S52AW, Drago (owner) will  be booming on 40m in SOSB . The picture of the
monster S52AW QUAD can be seen on:
http://shrani.si/f/C/FZ/1nB1rwhQ/s52awquad.jpg

73 de S53F Vinko

Zone       total