[3830] CQWW SSB SJ4F(SM4DHF) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SJ4F(SM4DHF) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:53:22 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SJ4F
Operator(s): SM4DHF
Station: SJ4F

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 14,5

  160:   10     2        7
   80:  123     8       42
   40:   58     6       31
   20:  235    15       69
   15:   74     6       30
   10:   29     3       15
------------------------------

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

Was offered a cabin the in mountains during the contest weekend. Didi not want
to miss the action so brought the equipment and some wire and a vertical
along.
Cabing was on the mountain side with a decent shot to the west and south but
did not hear any dx east.
Actually it was so steep downhills that with the dipole about 50 feet up in the
trees I was looking down over the dipole just by moving about 200 feet away!!
First time in my life I have been looking down over my antenna!
Amazed I was able to catch any DX! Had a great weekend though! ;)

73 Goran SJ4F (SM4DHF)