[3830] CQWW SSB 6W1RY(F5VHJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 6W1RY(F5VHJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:52:05 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 6W1RY
Operator(s): F5VHJ
Station: 6W1RY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Senegal
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:    2     1        2
   80:  142    11       26
   40:  170    18       37
   20:  963    31      103
   15: 2438    25      113
   10:  557    13       62
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I made lots of plans to do better than last year, but the local QRN beat me
down. Not having a rotating beam hurt the score, so I should be happy with the
results. I did not run across as many familiar call signs this year, maybe they
took the weekend off and are preparing instead for CW! Many thanks to all how
called me and got into the log.