[3830] CQWW SSB 9A7P M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scores@rkp.hr
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A7P M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 12:22:41 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A3BEW  9A3BLY  9A3BED  9A3BBW  9A3BER  9A6XX  9A8MM  9A3BIM
Station: 9A7P

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:   85     5       28
   80:  209     7       48
   40:  205    13       56
   20:  306    15       59
   15:  116    15       41
   10:  112     6       31
------------------------------
Total: 1033    61      263  Total Score = 420,552

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Operators: 9A3BEW  9A3BLY  9A3BED  9A3BBW  9A3BER  9A6XX  9A8MM  9A3BIM
Rigs: 2x Kenwood TS-440S, later changed one 440S with TS-940S
Power: 100W, Ant: Inv. V 160m, Inv. V 80/40m, Inv. V 40m, 2el Quad 20/15/10m
Software: Writelog

Great performance shown from 14 years hamlets, especially young YL 9A3BLY
during 28MHz short skip to DL/PA. Great will showed from 9A3BER & 9A3BED  who
operated whole saturday nihgt.

9A3BIM & 9A6XX putted up fullsize inverted V during nights in center of town
:)
We did solid 85 qso (28 dx) during just few hours s&p work on 1.8MHz

Unfortunatly we had two problems:
Our Kenwood PS-50 power supply got wild and gave unexcpected 24V ? so our 440S
broked down. Afterwards we switched to TS-940S who's bad modulation caused RF
on our computers so cuputers crashed and that was about the end of contest.
Many thanx to 9A8MM who brought Lafayette power supply to club.
Sunday morning when taking down our 'night' antenna for 1.8Mhz I managed to
broke fiberglass fole unfortunatlly.
But in fact this was the first time that 9A7P was qrv on 1.8 MHz during the
contest from this location.

Many thanks to all involved in this contest.
73 es cu in WAE DX RTTY de 9A3BIM & 9A7P contest team

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

160m Summary
Zones
9   14  15  16  20

Countries
1A     9A     DL     EA     ER     ES     EU     F      HA     HB
I      IT9    LY     LZ     OE     OK     OM     ON     OZ     PA
S5     SP     T7     T9     UR     YO     YU     YV

80m Summary
Zones
14  15  16  17  20  21  33

Countries
1A     3V     4L     5B     9A     CN     DL     EA     EA6    EA9
EI     ER     ES     EU     F      G      GM     GW     HA     HB
HB0    I      IS     IT9    LA     LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH
OK     OM     ON     OZ     PA     S5     SP     SV     T7     T9
UA     UA2    UA9    UR     YL     YO     YU     Z3

40m Summary
Zones
5   7   8   9   14  15  16  17  18  20  21  33  35

Countries
1A     3V     4U1I   5B     6Y     9A     9K     CN     CT     DL
EA     EA9    EK     ER     ES     F      G      GI     GM     GW
HA     HB     HB0    HL     HR     I      IT9    K      LA     LY
LZ     OE     OH     OH0    OK     OM     ON     PA     PJ2    S5
SM     SP     SV     SV5    T9     TA     UA     UA2    UA9    UK
UN     UR     YL     YO     YU     Z3

20m Summary
Zones
3   4   5   8   11  14  15  16  17  18  20  21  33  35  40

Countries
3V     4L     4X     5B     6Y     9A     A7     C5     CN     CT
CT3    DL     EA     EA6    EA8    EA9    EI     EK     ER     ES
EU     F      G      GM     GW     HB     I      IG9    IT9    K
LA     LX     LY     LZ     OH     OH0    OK     OM     ON     OZ
PA     PY     S5     SM     SP     SV     SV5    SV9    TF     UA
UA2    UA9    UN     UR     VE     YL     YO     YU     Z3

15m Summary
Zones
2   4   5   8   11  14  15  16  17  18  20  21  33  35  38

Countries
3DA    3V     4X     5B     9A     C5     CN     DL     EA     EA8
EI     EK     ER     EU     F      G      GM     GU     I      IT9
K      LA     LZ     OH     ON     OZ     PA     PY     S5     SM
SV     TA     UA     UA9    UR     VE     VP5    YL     YO     ZC4
ZS

10m Summary
Zones
14  15  16  19  20

Countries
9A     DL     EA     EI     ES     EU     F      G      GI     GM
GW     I      IT9    LA     LY     OE     OH     OH0    OK     ON
OZ     PA     S5     SM     SP     TA     UA     UA2    UR     YL
YO