[3830] SS CW VO1HP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VO1HP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 15:14:21 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VO1HP
Operator(s): VO1HP
Station: VO1HP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: St.John's NL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:    0
   80:    5
   40:   51
   20:  353
   15:    2
   10:    0
------------

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Missed AK - ID - MT - NWT

Most confusing senior moment : Being called by K5HP & K7HP at same time with
same signal strengths!!

Stayin' awake again a major problem .... my appologies to those who had to
resend when my brain could no longer comprehend anything being heard.  Hugh
pileup for several hours so hope I was able to satisfy the majority.  Lots of
fun on a rainy and very windy afternoon....Hurricane Noel swiped by us and made
for a wild day.

Log to be uploaded.

73 Frank VO1HP
www.vo1hp.ca