[3830] SS CW K8IR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8IR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 18:13:17 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:   82
   40:  169
   20:   83
   15:   35
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Too many things going on to put much time in the chair this year.  I was
pleasantly surprised to make the sweep.  ND was the last, but VO1 was the
toughest, with marginal propagation Sunday morning on 20.  I spent an hour in
the pileup before finally getting through to VO1HP, but the time was well spent
starting the club newsletter, one of those tasks that had to be done this
weekend. Conditions weren't too bad for no sunspots.  Thanks for all the
contacts.