[3830] SS CW KO7AA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb0o@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KO7AA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:01:43 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KO7AA
Operator(s): KO7AA
Station: KO7AA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ARIZONA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  153
   40:  507
   20:  528
   15:   34
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Same score as last year, N1MM logger said 142 2nd radio Q's.

I thought I was off to a good start, but it was like cold
water in the face when I worked the leaders and they were
100+ Q's ahead of me just 8 hours into the test! Lot's of
great ops at big stations....

I think I have maxxed out on what I can do with 1 tower, 1 yagi
and 1 vertical. Murphy took out the 2nd radio linear, first
the fan started making noise, and then the T-R relay gave out
2 hours into the test. So my 2nd radio was just a barefoot XCVR.

Thanks for all the Q's!

73, Bill KO7AA in Tucson