[3830] SS CW K0UK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0UK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:15:04 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 5:20HR
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   32
   40:   99
   20:   30
   15:   14
   10:    0
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Missed CQ WW phone due to elk hunting. Didnt do the antenna work I should have
before leaving on the hunt. This saturday WA0RSX Carson and I did some of the
work that need to be done. Still have a non working tribander to fix plus
3other antennas including beverages to get done.
 Anyway enough of what has to be done. SS was phone but not much time for it.
Thanks to all the great ops. Didnt work any GMCC stations due to time
spent..Next time.. PTL bill K0UK