[3830] SS CW K6MM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6mm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6MM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:24:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:  104
   40:  190
   20:  354
   15:   82
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

You gotta love this contest.  After bashing my head for 10 minutes around 16:20
UTC today on 20M trying to get through to Bob, VO1HP for my Sweep,I decided to
let the crowd feast for awhile and come back later.  Tuned up on 15M at 21053
MHz and gave a big CQ.  Guess who comes right back on the first call?  Yep,
John, VO1SA. I couldn't believe it.  You gotta love this contest. :-)  Thanks
for the Qs and see you on SS Phone soon.  73, John, K6MM.