[3830] SS CW WX3B Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WX3B Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:03:56 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:  461
   40:  311
   20:  303
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My best effort on SS CW!

I planned a part time effort and got started 2 hours late.  Bands were
unbelievably slow Sunday afernoon but re-gained some spice after sunset.

Thanks to K3MM for leading the charge, and having a great score.  Also heard a
rumor that Howie, N4AF really tore up the bands.

Thanks to Kam, N3KS and Tom, NI1N for the company and motivation to keep going
long after I felt like doing something else.

Sweepstakes SSB should hold some more activity - with all those newly licensed
hams we can hope Sunday will be better.

73,

Jim Nitzberg  WX3B