[3830] SS CW N1VT(W1VE) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gerry@w1ve.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N1VT(W1VE) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 04:30:39 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1VT
Operator(s): W1VE
Station: K2LE/1

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    1
   80:  218
   40:  384
   20:  278
   15:   26
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Andy, K2LE, for the use of his awesome station.
Thanks to Brian, WA1ZMS, trustee of the N1VT club call for permission to use
the callsign.

I had a committment early Monday morning and had to be out of the house at
5:30am -- K2LE/1 is 2.5 hours from home, so I knew I would not be able to do 24
hours.   I attempted to reconfigure K2LE's CQWW SSB M/M for SO2R operation, but
even with Andy on the phone, we were unable to get it done in time.
SO2R would have helped with the Saturday doldrums!

Activity was great, especially from Canada.   Last two sections were NT and NL.
  Jay, VY1JA called me Sunday, and I found VO1HE in a pileup Sunday.

If you need the Vermont QSL, please QSL N1VT SS QSOs to W1VE at my callbook
address.

73, Gerry