[3830] SS CW K6AM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6AM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:12:59 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  175
   40:  304
   20:  378
   15:  131
   10:
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

As you may have read in Dan's (N6MJ) posting, our usual effort with N6KI at W6YI
was cancelled this year due to complications from the recent fires in San Diego.
 The ststion and Jim's ranch are fine and we will be back at it soon.  Congrats
to Dan for his great score and I'm looking forward to being on the same team
again soon.

The station played well this time, but the very modest antennas on my city lot
are nothing compared to the W6YI blast factory.  Was shooting for 1000 Q's, but
just missed it.

We got word that J, VY1JA would only be on for a couple of hours in the
evening.  I heard him working another CA station and began caling him
frantically just up the band.  Amazingly he heard me and we ended up with the
sweep. I heard him later with a much better signal running a pileup so I guess
things worked out for him.  My last mult came just before the end when KE5OG
called in with my only WTX.

CU in SS SSB and CQWW from ZF1A

John,  K6AM