[3830] SS CW K4OD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4od@k4od.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4OD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:58:51 -0800

 15-------59----------17----------118
 10--------0-----------0------------0
-------------------------------------
Totals   252----------71----------504
CLAIMED SCORE:  35,784

Operating Time:  22.5 Hours
Rig:  Yaesu FT-897D  100 Watts
Ant:  All Wire Dipoles at 65 Ft.

No animals were injured during this exercise.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

CW?.....Dead?????   YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

You have GOT to stay in the chair (which I didn't) and you absolutely
MUST pay attention to the bands (which, again, I didn't).  It would have been
easier, I suppose, had I watched one of the "clusters" which would have spotted
those needed sections for a clean sweep but, alas, once again, I didn't.  What I
did do, however, was have one more heck of a good time and wore my poor body and
brain to a complete frazzle.(my two remaining brain cells actually stopping
fighting for the duration)

Actually heard my 5 year old grandaughter say to her sister during one of the
times the headphones came off:  "NO!  Leave Grandpa ALONE!  He's contesting
today!"
Thank God for understanding XYLs and grandchildren!