[3830] SS CW N6CY(@N3HBX) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6cy@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6CY(@N3HBX) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 05:44:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6CY
Operator(s): N6CY
Station: N3HBX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  231
   40:   61
   20:  356
   15:   31
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Profound thanks again to John Evans N3HBX for the privilege of operating his
Clarksburg station. Super flexibility and hospitality.

Operated SS this year to contribute points to the PVRC total, with two goals in
mind:
- at least 100K
- Sweep

Wires for low bands and yagi's on the high bands. I needed to find a better
time to milk 40m for more QSOs. And more practice at two radios.

Started the event as a "B" and didn't get packet going until late into the
contest (my logging software setup problem).

Thanks to VY1JA for completing the sweep on Sunday afternoon, 15 meters. Good
guy kudos to N9UM and NI1N who took the time to spot Jay's section "needs."

73 and hope to see all on SS Phone.