[3830] SS CW K0HW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0HW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:10:01 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:   11
   80:  228
   40:  148
   20:   92
   15:    4
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

I always enjoy Sweepstakes, my fifth CW Sweepstakes and I seem to
improve every year, I was only able to spend 21 hours this year.
I was going to use QRP or Low Power this year but I decided to stay in
unlimited class with both the high power and internet helping this year.

I did get a clean sweep this year for the first time on CW.  The last two
were NE (I live 6 miles North of Nebraska!!) and MB.  The NE station called me
while I was calling CQ and the VE4 showed up on the band map just up from where
I was calling.  Thanks for the packet clusters, they made it for me this year.

There was not near enough activity on 160 as far as I was concerned.

ICOM 756PROII, Ameritron AL-1200, HyGain TH11DX and dipoles on 40, 80 & 160.