[3830] SS CW WR3Z(@N3OC) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, barry.shapiro@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW WR3Z(@N3OC) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:09:38 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WR3Z
Operator(s): WR3Z
Station: N3OC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    0
   80:  395
   40:  361
   20:  356
   15:   11
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks again to Brian N3OC for use of his station for SS CW.  I went ahead and
did Unlimited to make sure I got all the sections but honestly only needed it
for 1 of them.  I've got similar comments to W3PP in that I went to sleep Sun
morning at 0300 local only needing NL.  I got back on at 0800 local, got on 40,
and split the antennas between NE and W and started calling CQs.  Sure enough
within the first 15 minutes I got a VO1 to call me.  I felt pretty good about
my 20-40-80 split this time, and could have done a bit more if I put in that
last hour, but was just too tired with ~4.5 hours sleep.

Congrats to all the fine scores.  Should be Multi for SS Ph at N3OC in
two weeks.

Barry WR3Z