[3830] WAE RTTY DL6JZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl6jz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY DL6JZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:57:37 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: DL6JZ
Operator(s): DL6JZ
Station: DL6JZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oderberg
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:  225  225    20   172
   40:  172  172    20   150
   20:  163  163   365   110
   15:   72   72   188    66
   10:    8    8     0     8
------------------------------
Total:  640  640   593   506  Total Score = 623,898

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

The WAEDC RTTY is my most favourite contest because of the QTC exchange. And it
is very easy to send or receive QTCs with WriteLog. So I wanted to exchange as
much QTCs as possible this year. And the mults were on rank 2 only in my
personal plans. Please think of it that 10 QTCs are worth abt 2 mults on
20/15/10 m band and 1 mult on 80 m. I sent only 20 of my 593 QTCs and received
the others. That was o.k. for me since I have fair receiving capabilities (2
narrow filters in my FT-1000MP and no man made noise) and my 100 watts output
are not so much in the pile up on the other side. I asked every dx station I
could copy quite well for QTCs and got a negative reply only very seldom. That
was one highlight of this years event. There are also 20 QTCs on 80 m (ZC4LI,
RA9SD) and 20 on 40 m (UA9OG, KM4M) in my log. Other highlights were 7W53N on 4
bands (no 10 m), BG3AVB on 40 m and some gud dx-conds on 15m.

Thanks to all for QSOs and QTCs and hpe cuagn in WAEDC RTTY 2008.