[3830] SS SSB WA2MNO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bob.lafont@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WA2MNO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:13:53 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WA2MNO
Operator(s): WA2MNO
Station: WA2MNO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 11:49

------------
  160:    0
   80:  300
   40:   15
   20:   73
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Another SS gone by the wayside. I found 40
and 80 to be very long Saturday night. I was
to run Sunday night much better and had rates
over 100+ at time. I worked the famous
K0DEX/Calvin who is 13 years old and loves
contesting and particularly CW contests. He is
an aspiring young ham who will do well in the
future.

My goal for this contest was to make 400-500 Qs
and came close to 400 but no cigar. I worked all of Saturday
until 2am local. Then worked at the KT0R station
on Sunday from 10am to 6pm. That was a lot of
fun and a new experience for me to work a M/S
station during SS. It is alway great to work from
the KT0R station and would like to contine to work
another one from there.

73 and thanks to all the stations that returned
my call when I was running.

Bob - WA2MNO