[3830] SS SSB WY3P(N3CA) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WY3P(N3CA) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:01:18 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WY3P
Operator(s): N3CA
Station: WX3B

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 5.15

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  330
   20:  150
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Michael, N3CA was home from College and decided he wanted to play radio.  I
invited him to WX3B to do a Multi-Radio/Multi-Call sign event; he operated as
WY3P (Caroll County Contesters) at my station (WX3B) for about 5 hours!

Well I am pleased to say that Mike went from ICE COLD (no radio for over a
year) to back in the chair, using the software, running a frequency like he
never skipped a beat.  Welcome back, Mike - GREAT JOB!

Imagine what he would have done in 24 hours...

73,

Jim Nitzberg   WX3B on behalf of N3CA