[3830] LZ DX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 01:58:15 -0800
                    LZ DX Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:  237     40     26
   40:  206     23     21
   20:  299    108     23
   15:   31      0     12
   10:   11      0      4
---------------------------
Total:  784    171     86  Total Score = 160,046

Club:

Comments:

TS850SAT 100W A3s ( with little bit floating SWR :) )  1/2slopers 80/40

Operate from home just for fun.Really bad weather with heavy rains prevent
any antenna work at contest site so for now I had a mast ( ala ROHN45,thanks to
CN2R for drawings on his site ) up and ready for yagis.Home made yagis 3el-20m,
4el-15m and 4el-10m are ready for installation.I had a 3el. Vertical parasitic

array for 40m ready for installation.It is all about weather and free time
to get everything ready,but...when the weather cooperates,I had usually an
extra
duties at work and vice versa :)).
This year I suffered from lack of LZ multipliers except on 80m. A long skip
make
things hard and this is the worst mult. total for 5 years in row for me.
My appologies for being with wide SSB signal on 20m Sunday morning.Just forget
to check mic gain ( CW is most used mode here along with FSK ).
It seems that BU was well represented multiplier ,hope that you had it in the
bag.

73, CU in WW DX in casual mode from home.
Nasko LZ9R