[3830] SS SSB K5YAA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5yaa@okdxa.org
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5YAA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:38:06 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K5YAA
Operator(s): K5YAA
Station: K5YAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   48
   40:  214
   20:   80
   15:   34
   10:    0
------------

Club: Oklahoma DX Association

Comments:

Not a lot of time for this one but missed the CW running and don't like missing
SweepStakes.

Fired up on 40 meters late Saturday afternoon and found large signals at fairly
great distances!  Running on 40 with LP doesn't come along often but was able to
enjoy a couple of good runs Saturday and Sunday.  Looked at 15 Sunday and worked
3 PACs in a row.  Many sixes sounded like they were talking through a water
bucket and I'm sure I sounded the same on their end.

20 - well what a crowd!  Great signals but 40 was more fun.

Like others have mentioned - worked a number of 0x checks.  Happy to report I
heard a handful of OTs wish the new ops well before resuming their CQs.

N4PN - you are an animal and so is that other OM from Columbus!  You guys just
keep cranking 'em out.  My hats off to your persistence and love of the hobby.

K5YAA