[3830] SS SSB VA7RN SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VA7RN SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:53:27 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VA7RN
Operator(s): VA7RN
Station: VA7RN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Parksville, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:
   80:   2
   40:   9
   20:  58
   15:   5
   10:   0
------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

As a CW operator I rarely work SSB, however I needed to fill in my WAS phone
stations, so I decided to just work the packet cluster for all new
sections(states). What did surprise me was I had fewer sections than if I had
just worked normally, i.e. CQ'ing and S&P'ing. Lesson to be learned here.
Can't say that 40m and 80m were very productive. Altogether a more relaxing and
fun time than usual. Must work on my wave files though.