[3830] ARRL SS SSB N4UK HAMSTICK effort

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB N4UK HAMSTICK effort
From: n4uk@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:00:18 +0000
388 QSOs- 79 sections. Score around 60K

First contest in over 4 years.
Missed VE2 (PQ) Does anyone in VE2 contest??? Around 12 hours mostly S&P
My new logging program crashed with 2 hours to go with a fatal error and I
could not re-open it to continue my search for the elusive VE2.
Station- 150watts and 3x  7 foot Hamstick whip antennas on the roof (1 ea) for
15, 20 and 40 meters in my CCR neighborhood. Biggest surprise was going to 15
meters and hearing a VY1 NWT station all by himself calling CQ with no takers.
Other than that 15 was useless. Most difficult contact was New Mexico. Thanks
to anyone who struggled picking me out of the noise. Ken, N4UK/0