[3830] NCCC Sprint PJ4/K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint PJ4/K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 04:19:31 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 23

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4/K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0
   80:  18
   40:  12
   20:   0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     14  Total Score = 420

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100 W output, 2 el 40 t 90', dipole at 60' for 80.  20M seemed dead
here, but Art, PJ4/KZ5D worked an EA on 20 during the contest period.  40 and
80 were OK.  I went to 160 at 0355Z and heard no NS activity.  Nice to have
SECC member N3ZL active from SC.  Glad to hear DX:  C6ATA, Ken, HC8N, Mike, and
VP5/K7WA, Don, although Don never heard me despite my turning the beam.  Think
skip was too long.  Activity was way down and it was necessry to work the same
guys over and over.  KG5U and N7LOX couldn't hear me on 80.  Thanks for the
QSOs and hope to work you all on 6 bands from PJ4A with KZ5D, KU8E and K5OT
this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.