[3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7ABV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:58:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   12     6        7
   80:    5     3        2
   40:   77    20       40
   20:  185    26       72
   15:   63    14       36
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Northern rockies DX Association

Comments:

Good time , way to much qrn at this station, s9 at times, good thing my FT-1000D
has a half way good NB...Europe not real strong on 20 many areas just never came
around for me to call...still at the bottom of the cycle, it could have been
worse..I won't win a thing, but, just have to be in the mess calling hi..thanks
to all for the points