[3830] CQWW CW W7WHY SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7WHY SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:05:33 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY + PACKET
Station: W7WHY

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    3     2        1
   80:   16     7        7
   40:   68    17       37
   20:  142    25       56
   15:   47    16       27
   10:    4     4        4
------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well, that wass fun.

Between Thansgiving, helping the XYL decorate the house, and the CQWW, this was
a busy weekend.

I spent 12.5 hours just chasing mults and countries this time.  No CQ's at
all.  On my bandmap, the green callsigns are double mults and those were the
ones I chased.

Fifteen meters was a pleasant surprise.  That is the most Q's I'v worked on
that band in a long time.  I have to run LP to a dipole on that band because if
I run the amp it messes up the wifes TV.  Working XU7MWA at 8:30am locall time
was pretty neat.  Even heard some stations on 10.

Sure a lot of busted calls on the bandmaps.  Must cause a lot of grief for the
guys who's calls get busted and get all the dupes.  Think some of the worst
were WP3Z, WP4Z, WP3C, P3C, 5J0A and HJ0A, and many more.  I even saw a posting
for HP1/DJ711.

Thanks for all the Q's and thanks to CQ for a fun outing.  See 'ya all in the
next one.  73  Log is already uploaded to LOTW.

Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~500 watts
Radio 2  FT-840
DX Doubler

160 meter L, 80 meter dipole, 40 meter vertical, 20 meter 2 el monobander, 15
meter dipole, 10 meter 2 el monobander.

N1MM Logger 7.11.0.