[3830] CQWW CW NX5M SOSB(A)/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NX5M SOSB(A)/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:46:56 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  109    18       60
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

With two other operators here doing single band efforts I decided I would just
mess with 160 a little while working on some other issues in the shack.
Should have had several more mults but quickly got frustrated with the lack of
"listening to see who the dx is answering" so I just went elsewhere.
I say (for 160m); throw your call in there once or twice and then just listen.
If everyone would do this instead of sending their call 3-5 times within a 30
second period I think it might speed up the qso process for everyone.