[3830] CQWW CW VE3CR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cr@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3CR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:11:47 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3CR
Operator(s): VE3CR, VA3DF
Station: VE3CR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 41

  160:   44     6        5
   80:  375    19       70
   40:  335    25       81
   20:  292    26       98
   15:   87    18       47
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Major interruption due to a "scheduled" 6 hour interruption of electricity
thanks to Hydro One, which turned into a seven hour outage and cost us the 20
and 15 meter openings to Europe on Sunday - tough beans!!

Lots of fun and great food thanks to Eric, VE3CR and his XYL Sheila, plenty of
time for conversation during the hydro outage!!!

A brand new 80 and 160 m. antenna. I'd have to say we were pleased with the
results, but would like to have the extra seven hours in our log!!!

Many thanks to all who travelled great distances to activate DX locations -
great work, you are an integral part of CQWW CW!!

Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!

Doug
VA3DF