[3830] CQWW CW VE2DWA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve2dwa@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE2DWA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 19:36:27 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE2DWA
Operator(s): LW8EXF, LU7DW/VE2DWA, VE2GK
Station: VE2DWA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Aylmer QC
Operating Time (hrs): ~9

  160:    4     2        2
   80:  137    14       30
   40:   51    13       23
   20:   92    16       32
   15:   23    10       17
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

New QTH, not radio neither antennas installed yet, but as I wanted to be in
CQWWCW, I borrowed some stuff from locals, install a G5RV in a temporary 10
feet height mast, invited VE2GK for a coffe/some operation and we had a blast,
we operated around 9 hours in total, I try to teach Gary how to use CT software
on-going meanwhile we S&P between bands. Last hour we have good run of US
stations in 80 meter, it was the only time we called CQ. Many thanks to all the
people that made an effort on copy our small signal.  Not a big score but we are
sure we win our category in this city (Aylmer QC).
Although I haven't radio at home, I'm very happy because after four years off
of the air, I'm active again in a CQWW from my own QTH

Equipment Description:
Yaesu FT-101 (Borrowed from VE3NJ),
Amp 300 Watts (Borrowed from VE2/LU5CAM),
Antenna: multiband wire antenna G5RV @ 10 feet.

Thanks all for QSOs, we are planning to be again as MS in ARRL 160 CW

73, Claudio VE2DWA/LU7DW/VE3AP