[3830] CQWW CW K0AD SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0AD SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:15:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   12     5        2
   80:   25    10       13
   40:  100    23       60
   20:  230    24       72
   15:   70    17       40
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Writelog says 14 hours which seems about right.  I knocked off at 10:30 PM each
night so didn't do too much on the low bands.  Had a birthday party Saturday
night until about 9 and didn't get started until about 11:30 AM on Sunday.

Sunday afternoon was kind of tough trying to get through to the new mults under
the packet induced pileups.  It was nice to see the Sunday afternoon opening to
Europe on 40 from here.  Nice signals.

I only heard a few whisper of sigs on 10 even though there were a lot of spots.
 I didn't have second radio going for this one so I didn't really check 10 that
often.

Worked the 5J0A MWA gang on 15, 20, and 40.  They had some nice pileups going
but lots of spots were busting their call as HJ0A.

73,

Al, K0AD