[3830] CQWW CW S59A SOSB(A)/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s59a@siol.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S59A SOSB(A)/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 01:36:23 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S59A
Operator(s): S59A
Station: S59A

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: Police
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:  140    23       84
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I was not going to contesting seriously,so whenever I sit down behind
the station, I just looked for the MULTs and DXes only.All together I spent
arround 20 hours for radio this weekend.It was fun to listen the guys
 fighting for every single point, as I used to do some years back,hi.
I put out only few CQs for about 10 minutes, all other time I was in S&P mode.

Whenever a new DX came thru on the cluster, I stayed arround 10 minutes
on that frequeny  and noticed callers.Most of the time always the same
stations,hi.It will be very interesting to see the results, how many of them
will announce as SINGLE OP UNASISSTED category, hi.

On Sunday arround 19.30Z I had to quit due to rain storm with lightnings like
in the summer.
I heard 9 mults more, but could not work them,because of weak signals or
because of bad manners, some callers covered them calling continously without
listening,hi.
All in all CONDX were bellow normal.

Station was FT1000MpMkV to OM2500 amp and sloping dipoles system with NO Rx
ants.