[3830] CQWW CW G0AZS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW G0AZS SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 02:27:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: G0AZS
Operator(s): G0AZS
Station: G0AZS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   76     7       30
   40:   50     6       25
   20:   35     8       19
   15:    6     3        4
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: CDXC

Comments:

Thanks to all for the QSO's.

Used 15W to a G5RV in a part time effort around family activities like
swimming, cycling, shopping and a christening!

US stations definitely have the best ears. Pretty much all that I heard and
called completed with me. I can't understand why EU stations who were 9+30 with
me couldn't hear me depsite repeated calls when no one was replying to them??

Also, do not rely too much on your Super Check Partial feature. Most stations
got my call right when they first replied and then started to question it on
completion of the QSO. No doubt wondering if the call suggested in Super Check
might be right instead. Take it from me... your ears were better! :-)

Look forward to the next time when I can put a bit more time in.

73 Marc G0AZS