[3830] CQWW CW OL7R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL7R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 05:07:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL7R
Operator(s): OK1FFU,OK1DSZ,OK1IC,OK1WMV,OK1VWK
Station: OL7R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Stribro
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  212    16       73
   80: 1134    26      107
   40: 1270    38      146
   20: 1444    39      150
   15:  361    35      142
   10:   68    10       50
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

At first congrats to our virtual rivals OK5W. This contest have had been a final
attack to their score but Mr.Murphy had different idea. Maybe we still arent so
much good operators. Who can say ? Trough this our score is the best of worked
multipliers since 2001, when we started true contest activity at this QTH. Big
thanks to our host from OL5Q team, Mr.Operator Peter OK1FFU. His job was
excellent. Thanks to all next team members for their job and access.

During WWCW was active also our member Zdenek OK3RM(ex OK1XUV) with his new
70cm EME equipment. 12 EME contacts managed. It seems to be more dificuilt at
the same QTH in the same time, but no essential problem monitored. Zdenek
provided our food support also. Thanks for that and sometime may be next to
back in HF team. I still hope for that.

Anyway we had some troubles with power line. Too much PAs conected trough same
phase line caused low power from PA at 160/10 or total drop-out at this
workplace. We located and remaked it sunday afternoon.

Equipment and operators:

160/10(OK1VWK): FT1kMP,Acom2k,(160)Inverted L,(10)5+6el at 15/10m

80/15(OK1IC,OK1FFU): FT1kMP,2x3-500Z+RE400,(80)3el fixed to USA and dipole both
at 24m,(15)5+6el at 15/24m, 3el in vertical position at 12m

40(OK1WMV): TS850,Alpha91+AL800HX, 4el KLM at 23m, elevated 1/4wl vertical at
7m

20(OK1DSZ): FT1kMP,2xSRS457+2xRE400, 5el OWA at 20m, TH5MK2 at 15m, phased
crossed dipoles at 7m

RX ant on 80/160: K9AY loops with BPF and LNA.

Thats all for this year. BIG thanks to all who called and supported us in our
hard way for better score. I dont have idea now what will be in next time,
because of frustration. Propably next to see you in WPX 2008, but who knows

73 de Milan OK1VWK on behalf of OL7R team