[3830] CQWW CW YL2VW SOSB(A)/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YL2VW SOSB(A)/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:19:31 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YL2VW
Operator(s): YL2VW
Station: YL2VW

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: Rezekne
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160: 1033    20       80
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1033    20       80  Total Score = 137,100

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

This year better score than in 2005 with the same efforts and equipment.
Propagation was better on the first morning and evening. Had fun during short
CQ runs to USA (first morning) and Japan (first evening). Also nice surprises
were AH2, two VKs, 6Y and some closer DXs, which replied to my CQ.
Periodically heard some new (to me) wideband, tractor like pulsing noise
reaching S7. Not sure whether it was local or region wide. The period of
pulsing was similar to those periodic beeping signals around 1810 kHz. Bands
are getting more dirty.

Countries
3V     3X     4J     4L     4X     5B     6Y     7X     9A     9H     9K     A4
    BY     CN     CT     CT3    CU     D4     DL     EA     EA6    EA8    EI
ER     ES     EU     EX     EY     F      G      GD     GI     GJ     GM     GW
   HA     HB     HS     I      IG9    IS     IT9    JA     JT     K      KH2
LA     LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OH0    OK     OM     ON     OZ     PA
    PJ2    S5     SM     SP     SV     SV9    T9     TA     UA     UA2    UA9
UK     UN     UR     VE     VK     VR     YL     YO     YU    Z3     Z7

Zones
4   5   8   9   14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  23  24  25  26  27  30  33  35