[3830] CQWW CW SP6A SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SP6A SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:01:29 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SP6A
Operator(s): SP6A
Station: SP6A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JO81MG
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:  214    10       45
   80:  430    21       74
   40:  499    28       93
   20:  641    25       77
   15:  146    25       82
   10:   14     8       14
------------------------------

Club: SPDXC

Comments:

Hi. Trying to have a fun , but all the whistles , scraping mikes and other
tricks makes me very bud thinking about "radioamateurs" at all.Weather does not
help too. Friday ( fixing antennas ) +10C and Sunday afternoon 1ocm of snow and
temp. below zero. Any way , thanks to all competitors for the points and cu agn
next time.
PS As you can see from the summary table the number of QSO is my birth date,hi.