[3830] CQWW CW DP4T(@DJ4PT) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DP4T(@DJ4PT) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:20:24 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DP4T
Operator(s): DJ4PT, DJ4AX, DK4TP, DK3DM
Station: DJ4PT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Hesselteich
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  253    18       80
   80: 1280    31      114
   40: 1143    37      147
   20: 1245    38      133
   15:  377    32      132
   10:   39    11       37
------------------------------

Club: DP4T Contest Team 2007

Comments:

Hello, dear Contest friends !

First of all many thanks to Klaus, DJ4PT for offering his
nice station for us again for the CQ-WW-CW. It is always a pleasure
to operate with such nice antennas and put out the "lovely Quad sound" of the
DJ4PT station.
Klaus did put in a lot of time and energy in putting all antennas in order
right before the
contest. Especialy all beverage antennas take a lot of time to put up.
Also We want to thank the XYL of Klaus Helga. She always provided us crazy
Contest guys all the weekend with great meals and drinks.Especialy a lot
of Coffee ;-)
We realy feeled to be very welcome. Thank you Helga !

This was the 3rd operation as M/S from DJ4PT station and again the team
spirit was nice. Even so we operated together only for the 3rd time,
everyone knew what to do and everyone gave his very best.
This year we had only 3 active operators who did the operating and
so it was a bit hard to do the 48h, but We managed to have the 2 stations maned
all the time.

The propagation god was not on our side this year. Lady Aurora
did a big inpact on the band conditions. Especialy 10,15 and 40m bands
were in pretty bad shape from here and closed very early or did not open at
all.

Anyway, we had a lot of fun and the fun will even be bigger, if we have the
sunspots back again. Hopefully soon ! PLEASE !

Last but not least a big THANK YOU to all for the QSOs and we hope to meet you
soon again !

For the DP4T-Team
Heiko, DK3DM

Equipment:

RUN: FT-1000D & ACOM 2000A
MULT: TS 850 SAT & ACOM 2000A

Antennas:

160m : Fullsize Vertical & 5x beverages
80m  : 3ele Quad up 42m , vertical & 5x beverages
40m  : 5ele Quad up 42m , Delta Loop
20m  : stack of 2x6 ele Quads on 37m Tower
15m  : stack of 2x6 ele Quads on 37m Tower
10m  : stack of 2x6 ele Quads on 37m Tower
20/15/10 : Optibeam 16-3 on 30m Tower