[3830] CQWW CW TA2RC SOSB/160 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TA2RC SOSB/160 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 15:25:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TA2RC
Operator(s): TA2RC
Station: TA2RC

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:  662    11       63
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello!

After a year of mental preparation I packed all equipments Wednesday evening
and called to Kefken Island contest location.Answer was very bad:A Black Sea
Storm damaged the underwater electric line and no AC on fhe island!What a
shock!I quickly decided for a DXpedition at home.Fortunately my shack also near
salt water.After permission of three neighbours I installed 16 radials to land
and 12 radials over salt water!Antenna was a quarter vave inverted L with 18
meters vertical part just over sea side.

First half of contest was very well and broke the record after 24 h.But Sunday
morning and early Sunday evening was very poor conditions here.Fortunately last
3 hours conditions came back and score improved.

A very nice mute competition with team vertical.Congrats to N6BT-C6ARR very
close to my score.Now contest is over and cabrillos will fight.

Hope to operate this contest from my real contest shack-YM0T next year.

Thanks to all station who made QSO and my apologies to many stations that I
have no copy them.

73 and CU on CQ 160!

Ozer TA2RC