[3830] CQWW CW GM5A(MM0CCC) SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mm0ccc@tiscali.co.uk
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW GM5A(MM0CCC) SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:58:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: GM5A
Operator(s): MM0CCC
Station: GM5A

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: IO85SX
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:
   80: 1503    29      102
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1503    29      102  Total Score = 313,060

Club: Cockenzie & Port Seton ARC/GMDX Group

Comments:

Semi /P entry from Barns Ness Lighthouse SCO015, with Jonathan M5FUN doing his
own SO15(A) entry.  FT1000MP, ETO91b, Titanex V80, 40 short radials.  Shack was
an outbuilding adjacent to the lighthouse, and with cold North East winds coming
in off the sea all weekend, the comfort of a roof over our heads was most
welcome.  We used Win-Test logger which worked perfectly all weekend.  Set up
each station for our individual bands/callsigns, and shared a GPRS connection
over the network for our cluster spots.

Hard work but great fun nonetheless.

73
John MM0CCC