[3830] CQWW CW P3F(@5B4AGN) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW P3F(@5B4AGN) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 23:38:34 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: P3F
Operator(s): 5B4AGC, 5B4AGN, 5B4AHJ, G3PJT, G3VMW, ZC4AB
Station: 5B4AGN

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Cyprus
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  461    17       72
   80: 1865    28      109
   40: 3283    37      154
   20: 2190    36      135
   15: 1434    35      119
   10:  274    11       48

Club:

Comments:

Great fun but conditions on LF and 10m less good than in 2006.  M2 is a great
category. I think we're hooked.  Many excellent operators on the bands who were
a real joy to work.  Sadly there were some really dirty signals around too.
These did anything but enhance proceedings.  Our plans for station improvements
in time for next year are already being laid.  Just think how much more fun this
will be with some sun spots.  Thanks to everyone for a great weekend.