[3830] CQWW CW TM2Y(@F6BEE) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f8crh@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TM2Y(@F6BEE) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:26:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TM2Y
Operator(s): F5JSD F5MZN F5VIH F6FGZ F6FVY F6IFY F8CRH
Station: F6BEE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN08
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  190    19       82
   80:  906    29      109
   40: 1306    36      144
   20: 1453    37      132
   15:  548    35      134
   10:   70    13       45
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Congrats to 9A1P for the very impressive multis/QSO numbers and  to OL7R for his
higher scoreâ?¦ Mults make the difference  but UBN too ;-)
2006 was a very difficult year for TM2Y with two storms and lot of yagis
problems.
This year, all works fine for the two CQWW parts.

First experience with livescoring http://www.getscores.org/

The first night was rather difficult on the low bands with lot of QRM on
receives antennas (2*bev and 1*K9AY). Weather was clear but very frozen, itâ??s
probably the QRM issu. All QSO were made with Tx antennas during this night and
we lost lot of qsoâ?¦

Sunday morning just after the sunrise, qrm disappeared and it was a very good
time for low bands especially on 160m with lot of NA and SA multis.

40m was bad during the ssb and very good during this part. We did work Asia and
OC mults 2 hours before the sunset and SA and OC 2 hours after the sunrise with
solid 59 JA stations at 09-10z AM.
3el M2 shorty works but with a very bad front/back since 2006 storm.

Shorts openings on 15m so we spent a lot of time on 20m and no enough hunt on
this band.

Many thanks to F6BEE owner of TM2Y antennas farmâ?¦

Thanks for all QSO, see you next ...

73â??s
Franck, F8CRH