[3830] NCCC Sprint K8GU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ethan@k8gu.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8GU LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 05:18:49 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 30

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  11      6
   80:  10      8
   40:   9      6
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  30     20  Total Score = 600

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Still had big gaps with no QSOs.  The last few minutes on 160 were a relief,
though.  Probably just need to spend more time at it.

Just got the 160 inverted-L radials out after dinner.  Worked VP2MSC and an I3
whose call I can't remember as first two QSOs on the antenna.  Felt loud there.
 The weakest antenna here is 80 right now.

Thanks for the half-hour of fun and see some of you this weekend!

73,

--Ethan, K8GU/9.
http://www.k8gu.com/